« Back to News & Notices

For those selling a home, please note:


A current Inflow/Infiltration inspection must be submitted prior to sale. The seller must have a licensed plumber complete the district's form verifying no sump pumps or other illegal connections to the sanitary sewer exists which is then submitted to the district.  Once completed, the inspection is good for 2 years.